Attending your appointment, coronavirus precautions and what to expect.
What to expect when attending your appointment.
Your therapist will...
- Check they are in good health before you arrive for treatment.
- Wash their hands or use hand sanitiser before treatment.
- Follow guidelines on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Disinfect non-porous materials, e.g. massage couch and equipment.
- Wash porous materials e.g. pillowcases, sheets and towels.
- Replace couch roll and other disposable materials.
- Ventilate the treatment room and reception area.
- Change their apron if needed.
- Wear durable, disposable gloves when cleaning the premises.
- Maintain social distancing before and after the treatment.
You will be asked to...
Prior to your treatment:
- Call on arrival and wait in your car until your therapist collects you.
- Complete a short COVID-19 consultation form.
- Contact your therapist and re-schedule if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or if any person in your household is self-isolating.
At your treatment:
- Bring a bottle of water for your refreshment.
- Arrive at the agreed time and ensure social distancing before and after the treatment.
- Use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- Follow guidelines on the use of PPE.
- Pay by card or other cashless method, where possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.